N.B. New Democratic Party
This multifaceted bilingual 2014 election campaign website provided a central hub on which New Brunswickers could learn about the New Democratic Party and become involved, and on which staff could easily respond to the events of the day.
- A heavily customized back end designed to make it easy for staff members to add candidates’ images, biographical and social media information throughout the campaign.
- Responsive design that scales to tablets and mobile devices, which was critical to reaching potential voters.
- Multiple forms to sign up new members, gather donations via PayPal and gather supporters’ names, addresses and postal codes.
- Social media integration.
- Fully bilingual website with translation features for staff.
Responsive website development
We build web experiences that help clients connect with their audiences. Turn clicks into customers with a smart, evidence-based approach to website development.Our Services >